Pages

Sunday 2 December 2012

Guest Editing Lancs Writing Hub

The Lancashire Writing HubDuring December I will be guest editing the Lancs Writing Hub.

We've got some good stuff happening in the lead up to Christmas. Award-winning blogger Ben Judge will write about why it’s not good to know too much about our literary heroes, Sarah Schofield will discuss how to go about fictionalising real places and I’ll be interviewing Rodge Glass about his latest novel, Bring Me The Head of Ryan Giggs.

The Lancs Writing Hub is an excellent resource, particularly for local (north-west) writers. I felt a bit like an evil genius as I fiddled about with the enormous Wordpress control panel/dashboard earlier today. I'm hoping to get my head around everything a.s.a.p and I will try very hard not to break anything during my stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment