Pages

Tuesday 22 July 2014

Win a copy of the U.S edition

More U.S editions of A Song for Issy Bradley arrived yesterday. I'm giving away one copy - I'll sign it and mail it anywhere in the world. All you need to do to is comment on this post or on the equivalent post on my Facebook page and one name will be drawn out of a hat at the weekend. 



I loved A Song for Issy Bradley. It's wry, smart, human ... it's moving and comforting in a way that makes sense even to the agnostic.
Nick Hornby, The Believer

*The draw has taken place. The winner is Stephanie Ramquist.*

10 comments:

  1. I would love to read this! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's at the top of my wish list for a MUST read!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this book on my wish list! Would love to win a copy :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! That cover is amazing! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'd love to read this book!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I too would love to win a signed copy of your book.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I would love a US copy to sit with my UK one. It's a fabulous book and I was glad to make it to the first five minutes of it's launch.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous cover, Carys. Please add me to the draw :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh darn, I missed the draw! Just popped over to your FB page and saw. It's on my list to buy anyhow.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ah, sorry about that Teresa - I've corrected it now so people will be able to see it's finished.

    ReplyDelete