Look what I found on the U.S Random House website today.
Isn't it lovely?
Some of the things I love about it:
* It feels a bit retro (it reminds me a little of the cover of A Short History of Tractors in Ukranian).
* The way the fish is miraculously floating above the bowl (this is important to the story).
* The fact that the water drops also look like tears.
* The way the house sits above the water, almost like Noah's Ark.
* The blast of light behind the picture which makes me think of a heavenly choir singing.